Sep 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rob & Brad!!!

Rob and Brad's birthdays are just a day apart (August 18th & 19th), so we usually celebrate their birthdays together. We went to dinner at a great Italian restaurant in American Fork and then went for dessert afterward.
Sienna was just 1 week & 2 days old in these pictures.
Happy birthday to two of the greatest brothers (and the best uncles ever!!).
***Ladies--they are both single, so if you know any cute girls to hook them up with let me know!Rob & Brad with some birthday loot!
Don't ask....
I love this picture. (We joked that it looks like a gay couple and their adopted daughter!)
Proud uncle Brad
This might have been the highlight of the night for me. We found this place called Smart Cookie (lame name, I know) that is our little Didi Reese replacement. Granted, it isn't $1 for an icecream sandwich, but it has super tasty cookies and icecream! I was so happy when we found this place! If I can't have Didi Reese, it's the next best thing!

No comments: