Oct 15, 2008

THE FIVE...

My friend Beth tagged me, so here goes...

THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. was a student at Utah State University
2. lived with amazing, fun girls who I've been friends with ever since
3. worked at Bear River Mental Health
4. majoring in Social Work
5. was preparing for a mission

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Cuddle with my adorable baby girl
2. Clean (Do laundry, fold clothes, clean kitchen.....good time, good times...)
3. Buy stuff to make caramel apples
4. Buy stamps and send thank you's (which I've had on my desk for weeks!)
5. Make fajitas for dinner

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. string cheese
2. fudgecicles
3. wheat thins
4. any fruit (especially berries & mangos)
5. chocolate (especially with peanut butter)

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off any debt
2. Start a non-profit organization helping children
3. Buy a home, a boat, a beachhouse, a cabin...(lots of toys counts as 1, right!?)
4. Buy a nice camera
5. See more of the world (starting off with a mediterranean cruise)

5 places I've lived:
1. Logan, Utah (Go Aggies)
2. Highland, Utah (Home sweet home)
3. London (mission)
4. Huntington Beach, California (I left my heart here)
5. San Clemente, California (LOVE this place!!!)


5 jobs I've had, (in no particular order):
1. "Zuka"teer (now known as Jamba Juice)
2. Shadow Mountain Junction (grocery store/gas station)
3. Kendall's catoring (as a child laboror)
4. North Eastern Services--Life Skills training with adults with disabilities
5. Medical Social Worker

Now I tag ANYONE who reads this!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ummmm...more pictures of Miss Sienna please! She's all we really want to see and read about ;-) Miss you guys!

Kami Banks said...

Fun to hear more about you. I reading others tags. Loves