Oct 26, 2008

American Fork Canyon

For family home evening a few weeks ago Dan, Sienna and I went for a drive up American Fork Canyon. Although it was a bit chilly, it was still a beautiful, clear day. It was the week after it snowed, so unfortunately many of the trees were pretty bare from the snowfall, but it was still beautiful. It was getting dark, so the lighting wasn't great for pictures. The pictures definitely don't do justice. Dan was a good sport and let me take a few "armpit" shots (those are the only ones I seem to like these days!) After taking a couple of pictures I checked on Sienna and she was just sound asleep with her beanie half way down her face. It was so funny. The last picture is one that Dan took from our balcony when we got home from the drive. We thought the snowcapped mountains looked really cool with the moon. Although I really miss California and the beach, I do love having the mountains so close. Dan and I agreed that as much as we love the smell of the ocean, there is nothing better than the smell of the mountains!



2 comments:

Katie said...

She looks like Dan in that second picture!

Jadie said...

That last picture looks like a postcard. Beautiful!