Oct 29, 2008

Diapers, schmiapers...

I sent this email to some friends, but thought I'd post it here as well.
Who hates buying diapers? I've only done if for a few months and I'm already hating it. It just seems like such a waste of money. Anyway, I ordered diapers from diapers.com and got a great deal, so I thought I'd pass along their info, just in case any of you are interested.

Use the code GOODDEAL and you get $10 off. You also get free shipping on orders over $49 (so I just bought some baby wash as well, which bumped it up to the free shipping amount). I bought a 234 case of 1-2 pampers swaddlers for $41.99, then I got $10 off with the GOODDEAL code, plus free shipping, so the diapers ended up being .13 cents each, which is way cheaper than even Costco. It depends on the diaper size you are buying, but overall I think the prices are still some of the best deals. Oh, and if you're a Pampers fan, this is definitely the way to go. The shipping was fast, too. I think it was just 2 days.

FYI, they sell all sorts of baby stuff, including wipes, but I did notice that the Kirkland wipes are cheaper at Costco.

Anyway, just thought I'd spread the word. Enjoy the shopping! Right..... ;)

Oh, and since we're talking about good deals, at http://www.freeshipping.org/ they have free shipping codes on over 800 stores. Good to keep in mind for Christmas shopping.

No comments: