Jul 22, 2008

18 days to go....

but who's counting!? Man, it's amazing to think that in just a few weeks I'll have a little rugrat whose life I'm responsible for. What a crazy thought! This whole process is really incredible. I'll have to admit I have not loved being pregnant. It's been tough, pretty miserable from early on, and yet it's incredible. It's amazing to feel the changes that take place inside of you. It's pretty cool when you realize that you no longer have a little guppie swimming around inside of you, but that you have a person inside of you. You see the foot or the bum, or the baby responds to voices or sounds. It's amazing. And then after 10 months of it (not 9!) the time comes that you're just so uncomfortable that you're willing to do whatever it takes to get this baby out of you, even if that means bringing on all the terrifying events that come with childbirth and parenthood. I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father knows what He's doing!

3 comments:

harmony said...

It was so fun to have lunch with you and Meg today. We'll have to get together ofen. I can't wait to see this pretty little girl of yours. Enjoy these last couple weeks. It may not sound like fun but it is way easier when they sleep and eat inside of you. Not to mention they don't cry yet. She will be here soon enough. Get her room ready and get some sleep. I hope your furniture turns out for you. Let me know if I can help out with painting or anything. I could grab a sitter and some lunch and we could get to work. (This may be the longest comment ever) Hope to see you again soon.

Autumn said...

18 DAYS-WOW- THAT WENT BY SOOO FAST!
MY SISTER MICHELLE JUST HAD HER 4TH LAST NIGHT!
YOUR GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN AND I KNOW YOU'LL BE AN AWESOME MOMMY!
KEEP US POSTED!

Hoagland Family said...

I love this post!! It's just soooo right on. We are so excited for this little babe!!