Sep 28, 2010

Sienna-isms

I just wanted to write down a few of the sweet/funny things Sienna has said lately.  She has recently become obsessed with 101 Dalmations.  She calls it "Doggymations". Makes sense, right?  I love hearing her say it, it cracks me up.

On Sunday night Dan said the dinner prayer and he said something about being thankful for the Holy Ghost.  Sienna has since become fascinated by the Holy Ghost, asking all sorts of questions.  She started telling everyone that the "Holy Ghost is nice". 

The other day she put her purse over her shoulder, put on her princess shoes, put her baby in her stroller and said "Bye, mom. I'm going shoppin'."  So I asked her where she was going and she replied "don't know." So I asked what she was going to buy and she said "I'm gonna go buy you some new clothes."  I love my girly girl!

I know I've posted before that she calls polka dots coconuts, right?  Well, we never correct her, since we think it's so stinkin' cute.  But I knew the day would come when she would figure it out....Well, she is now part-way there and has started calling polka dots "cocodots".  

I LOVE this stage, all the new words and phrases, and just watching her discovering life.  She has such a fun, spunky little personality.  LOVE this girl so much!

No comments: