Sep 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to you, Dan!

 I wish I would've gotten video of Sienna singing Happy Birthday to her dad.  It was so stinkin' cute.  She's now obsessed with the song and sings it pretty much every single day.   For Dan's bday, he chose a low-key bday dinner at Chili's--the big 3-5!  I'm officially married to an old man :)  Here's just a few pictures of his birthday week.  He milked it and got out of many a diaper changes because it was his "birthday week".  We also had fun celebrating with both of our families.  Sienna and I are so lucky to have such an amazing father and husband.  Love your guts!
Having too much fun with the camera

My not-very-good-angry-face since Dan kept taking pictures of me
For his birthday I surprised Dan with tickets to a REAL soccer game.  I told him that I had a work party that night, but I don't think he believed me.  Apparently I'm not a very good liar. Here is Dan looking bored as ever...only he's not bored of the game, just bored of me taking too many pictures! It was such a fun night--good friends, dinner at Smash Burger and a great REAL game!  
Dan imitating the Referee. I love his face. 

No comments: