Oct 6, 2009

Opa!!!


We went to the Greek Festival downtown with some friends. It was crazy! I had no idea that it would be that huge. We had a great time. We ate the most incredible food. I mean, I like Greek food, but this food was really amazing--well worth the wait. I wanted to go back the next day, just for the food. I had a I swear my mouth watered just thinking about it. Sienna was lovin' the music & dancing and was rockin' out (which tuckered her right out, as you can see below) Thanks, Bagozzi's, for a fun night!

Dessert was delicious! I wish I would've written down what these babies were called, but I'll do my best to describe it. It was some sort of a donutty, glaze-covered, cinnamin & sugar-coated dumpling. Um, and I'll be honest with you, I couldn't stop eating them.
It was kind of ridiculous.

No comments: