Jun 14, 2008

Girl's Weekend!

Dan and his boys have a golf trip to Palm Springs every summer, so a few of us girls took advantage and had our own little girl's weekend. It was Debi's last weekend in So Cal before moving to New York, so we met up with her friend Stacie and played for the weekend. Thursday night Debi came down and we went and got massages and pedicures, made dinner and rented a "P.S. I love you". After work on Friday we headed down to San Diego and headed to a Padres game. Stacie hooked us up with an amazing room at the Hotel Del Coronado for $30 each--ocean view and everything! It was so sweet! We stayed up late watching the waves and catching up on smut magazines and gossip (including researching on the internet whether or not Prison Break's Wentworth Miller is gay. I love him, so I'm determined to believe that he is straight). Saturday morning we had brunch and window shopped on the island before heading back up to the O.C. That night we went to the Block, had dinner at Cafe Tu Tu Tango (I love this place!) and went to see "What Happens in Vegas." Pretty good flick. Then we crashed at my place and said our goodbyes on Sunday morning. It was the perfect girl's weekend!






1 comment:

deb said...

Haha, such good times. The pictures capture it well, and you described it accurately when you said we "rented" PS I Love You, rather than "watched," since we both fell asleep! Also, I still laugh about several What Happens in Vegas Moments. ALSO, sorry about Wentworth.

P.S. I love you.