Apr 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


When asked how long we've been married, Dan's famous line is, "...it feels like forever...." I'm sure he means that in a good way, right!? This week (April 9th) was our 3-year anniversary. To celebrate we went to dinner to Duke's, which is a great local restaurant right on the beach in Huntington Beach. We had an amazing dinner and watched an incredibly beautiful sunset! Of course, I left my camera home, but we did take a few pics on our phones, so I'll see if I can figure out how to post them. Anyway, these are the beautiful flowers that Dan bought me. I love them! (And that's the fabulous clock that he bought me for our 1st anniversary). He's so good at picking out flowers that I love. This bouquet actually looks alot like the flowers at our wedding. Wow, 3 years! Time has flown, and yet, sometimes it really has felt like "forever" (in a good way!). I can't imagine my life without Dan in it. I love to give him a hard time, but really, he takes such good care of me. Most of the time, it really is "my world" as he likes to say. He really is the best friend anyone could ask for--just ask any of his friends!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me too.

Kristin said...

I love your wedding pictures! You are so beautiful! Sounds like you had a great time celebrating. Time flies,eh?

Autumn said...

Love the Bikes! Happy Late Anniversary!! Next time( not next year, next time you go) I will get you some Free Hula Pie and some yummy appetizers!! Let me know before you go!

Hoagland Family said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!

The flowers are beautiful, way to go Dan!!

CKB said...

It seems like yesterday I was gluing false lashes on you for your wedding day... Time really has flown by, I remember when I met you at Los Hermanos and I told Dan "hang on to this one!" So, I guess what I am saying is, You're welcome ;)

Natalie said...

That picture of you on your bikes is fantastic! You are gorgeous. I love the weekend pictures too. It takes you about 1/2 hour to be beautifully tan- not fair! I want to see some pictures of the "belly" you keep talking about...

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! You looked so beautiful! And what a fun weekend in Dana Point. I miss California!