Jan 2, 2009

It's been fun to have my brother Jeff & his family here for so long over the Christmas break. I think they are here for a total of 5 weeks, going back and forth between Carolyn's parents in Logan and my parents house in Woodland Hills. They are in medical school in Wisconsin, so we don't get to see them very often. These pictures are from one night when we made dinner at my house and then went to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point. It was fun, even though, the lights were highly overrated. Christmas isn't Christmas without a light display and some hot chocolate. My sis-in-law Carolyn looking thrilled to be going
Aunt Nelly & the boys Sienna in the adorable outfit my aunt & cousins gave her

Carter & Tommy ready for the lights
Dad, mom & Brad (we were all wishing we were in the car with the boys--would've been much more exciting!)Check out those lashes. Glad she got them from her dad!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the last picture of Sienn! SO sweet.