Nov 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

It's funny that now that we live in Utah and we're not on vacation, I forget to take pictures. Here's the few pics I took over the weekend. Of course they are all of Sienna. :) Actually, it's not like I really had a proper Thanksgiving dinner to take pictures of anyway, since I spent Thanksgiving puking. :) Good times, good times. Ya, Dan and I both got sick with a nasty bug. Smelling all the food cooking and having to cook stuffing while I was nauseated was the worst! All is well now and we're both feeling better. Most of all, I'm grateful that it didn't last more than a couple of days (and, of course, for leftovers)!



3 comments:

eli&joelynn said...

she really is such a babe Holly!

Katie said...

Oh how yucky to be sick on Thanksgiving! Glad you're better. Sienna is looking so much like her daddy!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Bummer about being sick. But I guess now you don't have extra Thanksgiving weight to take off. Blech. Kenny's had a stomach thing going on for a few days that made his Thanksgiving weight vanish in a hurry. Poor hubby. Glad you're feeling better!

Cute, cute baby!