Nov 2, 2008

Halloween Festivities

Last week we went to the annual Hoagland Halloween Bash that Dani Hoagland hosts every year. We had yummy chili and homemade bread, which was delicious. Of course I forgot to bust out my camera until the party was over, so I only got a couple of shots. We had already gone to another party that we dressed up for, so we were lame and didn't dress up for this one. Dan and the little pumpin (Have you seen enough pictures of Sienna in her pumpkin costume?!)My good friend Sarah Hoagland & her sister-in-law Dani Me & Sarah

I loved this outfit, so I had to take a picture. I just love these baby legs. Little Maddie is too cute--she always looks so concerned! On Halloween we went to Dan's brother's house and hung out with Jeff & Kate and Dan's parents. We had chili stackups and made some gourmet caramel apples. Of course I didn't get any pictures of the adults, but I did manage to get one of Sienna and her adorable cousin Ella.

No comments: