Feb 18, 2008

Week 15....Yea!

Today is the first day in 2 months that I've actually felt pretty great! (So, I figured I should post something positive, since all I've done lately is complain!) I still have some of the cold still lingering, which is a bit annoying, but I haven't felt nausea at all today. Tonight is the first night that I've actually felt like a normal person! It feels so great. I even went to the gym for the first time in ages. I just told Dan that I don't want to even go to sleep because I'm scared that I'll wake up with the nausea again tomorrow! I'm hoping the worst is over. I have an appointment tomorrow with my OBGYN, so I'm hoping we'll find out when we get to have the ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

harmony said...

Yeah! I can't believe you are that far along. Awesome! So you are going to find out what you're having? You know I'm going to try to convince you to keep it a surprise:) I'm so excited for you. Email me sometime and fill me in on things.

Kimberlee said...

Oh I'm so happy you had a normal day! We'll pray that there are many better days ahead!

Katie said...

WoooHooo! So glad you're feeling better. You'll feel great during your second trimester. I loved mine. Its the first trimester that is the worst along with month 8 and 9! Can't wait to find out what you're having. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl ;-)
(Sorry Dan!)