Mar 17, 2012

Sienna-ism

During her prayer this a.m. Sienna said, "and I hope that St. Patrick comes soon." I'm not sure who she thinks St. Patrick is or what he might be bringing her. Poor kid is going to be disappointed! I thought I was a good mom because I offered to make green pancakes for breakfast. Who was I to deny the child who just wanted apple jacks for breakfast "because, mom, they are green"?
 Another funny one....
My sister-in-law Kate is amazing and watches my kids every Thursday for me when I work. I guess Cassie and Ella were fighting over who got to sit next to Sienna and Sienna says "Geez, guys, SO much drama!".  (And, no, I have no idea where she might have heard this phrase!)           Oh, my little diva!  
 One more I don't want to forget...
On Valentine's Day we made a valentine for Dan and Sienna decided to put it on the bed for Dan to find when he got home from work. We she got to our room, she decided to put it under his pillow. She put it under his pillow, then looked at me very seriously and said, "Mom, don't let the tooth fairy steal it."  Seriously?! Where does a 3 year old even learn about the tooth fairy? And does she think the tooth fairy comes daily and looks under our pillows? She is too funny. 

2 comments:

Roger Dixon said...

Keep these coming, we love to see them.

Deanne Dixon, Founder of KeepSee Creations, LLC said...

I'm so delighted to hear these treasures from Sienna's lips. She is at such a great age, where she's picking up so much information but doesn't know just how to use it.

Thanks for sharing! Love, Mimi