Dec 7, 2011

Sienna-isms

There are so many things Sienna says that I don't want to forget. I need to be better at writing them all down.

The other night Sienna and I were telling secrets (like "I love you to the moon and back!) and she whispered in my ear "I'm so happy that we get to be together ALL the time."  Then she followed it up with "Don't tell dad!".  Since she is such a daddy's girl, it's nice to know that she actually does like me, at least some of the time! :)

She's been getting all tongue twisted when she tries to say "Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."  Tonight she said "Sleepy night tight." 

I love that Sienna still says "Sorget," instead of Forget.

Oh, and tonight she said "Dad, Luke is a baby rock star."  Not sure where that came from.  She's always keep us laughing!


No comments: